AZOTE® closed cell, cross-linked polyolefin foams
Azote® high quality closed cell cross linked polyolefin foams are made from differing base polymers but all manufactured using the same unique nitrogen expansion process for outstanding consistency and quality.
Zotefoams' well-known Azote® product brands names; Plastazote®, Evazote® and Supazote® stand for individual product types within the overall AZOTE product range.
- Plastazote® Foam: Closed cell, cross-linked LDPE, HDPE and blends.
- Evazote® Foam: Closed cell, cross-linked EVA copolymers
- Supazote®: Closed cell, cross-linked EMA copolymer
AZOTE foams are characterized by:
- consistent cell size and structure
- outstanding purity
- exceptional isotropic physical performance
- extremely low odor
Each AZOTE foam is formulated to satisfy a specific range of applications. They represent the best-in-class solution for the desired range of mechanical characteristics such as impact absorption and also deliver:
- color uniformity
- ease and consistency in fabrication
- uniform density
- predictability in performance