Cho-Seal connector gaskets emi shielding
EMI connector gaskets, Jam Nut gaskets Chomerics EMI
CHO-Seal Chomerics EMI shielding materials, specifications and datasheets
- mounting flange connectors
- interfacial seals
- jam nut seals
- flat washers
- D-subminiature rectangular connectors
- O-Rings and D-Rings
- MIL-DTL-83528/4, MIL-DTL83528F conductive flange gaskets
Connector gaskets are EMI shielded conductive CHO-Seal conductive elastomer materials from Chomerics.
- For applications with continuous high temperature exposure CHO-SEAL 1298, CHO-SEAL 1285, or CHO-SEAL 1224 are recommended.
- When exposure to fluids is a concern, fluorosilicone materials are recommended.
Common connector gasket compounds include:
- CHO-SEAL 1215, silver-plated copper filled silicone
- CHO-SEAL 1285, silver-plated aluminum filled silicone
- CHO-SEAL 6502, nickel-plated aluminum filled silicone
- CHO-SEAL 1298, silver-plated aluminum filled fluorosilicone