PRODUCT LIST AND SPECIFICATIONS
Sponge & Cellular Foams
PORON® 4701-30 - Poron 4701-30 is very soft, easily compressed for use where flexibility is a key requirement. Standard available thickness range from 0.021"
PORON® 4701-50 - Poron 4701-50 is a firm material used for managing high energy impact with gasketing needs. Standard available thickness from 0.012" to 0.500" (0.30 mm to 12.7 mm)
PORON® V-0 Foam - Specifically formulated polyurethane material designed to meet all requirements under UL94 for both V-0 and HBF flammability ratings
ECH - Epichlorohydrin Rubber
- ECH - Epichlorohyrin Sponge specs
- ENSIV1 (IV1)
- ENSIV2 (IV2)
- ENSIV3 (IV3)
Commonly applied pressure sensitive adhesives include: 3M 9824 Specs
Geltek Sealant Strip Gaskets
GT-1000 Sealing strips - unbacked, both sides tacky. Tight environmental seal that prevents corrosion, and allows easy inspection or repair.
GT-1010 Sealing strips - Teflon-backed. Forms tight environmental seal and prevents corrosion while allowing easy inspection or repair.
GT-1020 Sealing strips - Rubber-backed. One side tacky. Forms a tight environmental seal and prevents corrosion while allowing easy inspection or repair.
GT-1030 Sealing strips - Foam-backed; one side tacky; forms tight environmental seal; prevent corrosion; allows easy inspection or repair
GT-1600 Sealing strips - Flame-resistant; unbacked; both sides tacky, forms tight environmental seal; prevents corrosion; allows easy inspection.
GT-4201 Multiway low force connector grommet that prevents corrosion and allows easy repair.
GT-6201 Improved handling, connector seal grommet; prevent corrosion; allows easy inspection
- GYLON® Style 3504 GYLON® Style 3510
- GYLON® Style 3522 Diaphragm Material
- GYLON® Style 3530
- GYLON® Style 3535 Joint Sealant
- Garlock GYLON® Style 3540
- Garlock GYLON® Style 3545
STANDARD SPECIFICATIONS FOR GRAFOIL® Flexible Graphite roll materials
-Density: 70 lb./ft.3 sheet used for all fabrications
-Nominal Thickness: 1/32", 1/16", 1/8", 1/4" and up
-Size: 24"x24", 39.4"x39.4" (MxM), 60"x60"
The NORSEAL® Silicone Sponge Rubbers include:
- Norseal R10470 - general purpose fits most applications, medium and firm grades
- Norseal R10480 - low compression set resistance formula, soft and medium grades
- Norseal R10460 - low compression set resistance formula, flame retardant UL 94 HB medium grade
- Norseal R10450 – fiber glass supported, provides dimensional stability, medium grade
- Norseal R10404 - thermally conductive grade ThermaCool product for heat and cold transfer
- Norseal R10490 - fluorosilicone grade for high temperature and solvent resistance
- Norseal R10400 - new flame retardant UL 94 V-0 medium grade
Norseal Silicone Solid Rubber
- Norseal® 9030-9070 - specification grade yard goods
- Norseal® 9235 -9275 - high-performance grade (high tear strength resistant grade)
- Norseal EC102 - Electrically conductive grade
Saint-Gobain Norbond® Z1000
Norbond® Z1000 series is a gray, double-sided, acrylic foam tape with great tensile adhesion strength and static shear resistance for outdoor performance. Z1000 provides long term peel adhesion on paint systems, resisting degradation after long-term exposure to harsh environments.
Norbond® Z2000 tapes are gray, double-sided, acrylic foam tapes providing good sealing options for medium surface energy plastics or exterior paint applications.
Norbond® V9000 bonding tapes good for general bonding and electronic bonding performance, and is UL listed as an electrical component. (UL746C).
CHR® Tapes are protective and insulating adhesives for meeting customers needs in demanding and extreme conditions. Download datasheets and product specifications
BISCO Silicone Foams gaskets Provide Superior Performance
- excellent compression-set and creep resistance
- resistant to temperature extremes
- resistant to UV
- ozone resistant
- resilient to mechanical fatigue
- stringent UL flame ratings
- Switchgear vents
- Switchgear enclosure gaskets
- Power system protection form-in-place gaskets
- Gas insulated substation vents
- Relay protection seals
- Gas insulated switchgear substation seals, sealing, vents
- Switchgear OEM sealing and sealants
Loctite 4090 is a combination of an instant adhesive (cyanoacrylate) and structural adhesive (epoxy). Henkel's instant adhesive suitable for structural applications.
3M™ 5590H AND 9876 THERMALLY CONDUCTIVE BONDING TAPE
3M™ ADHESIVE TRANSFER TAPES ON ROTARY DIE-CUTTABLE PAPER LINER