Rogers Poron 4701 urethane foams Bisco silicones foams
poron urethane and bisco silicone sponge for gaskets and dust seals
Poron 4701 urethane foams and sponge materials make good gaskets and dust seals, and offer outstanding compression set resistance, and vibration control. Rogers Poron 4701 is able to meet smoke, flame and toxicity requirements for transportation industry leading standards. Rogers Poron Urethane foams and BISCO® silicones are high performance foams and sponge materials.
Poron 4701 urethane foams and Bisco silicone foams offer superior performance for transit and rail car applications, aerospace and aircraft interiors, enclosures, and handheld electronics. Poron sponge and Bisco silicone materials can help improve sealing and vibration performance immediately.
Poron 4701 foam gasket and Bisco silicone foams provide:
- excellent compression set resistance for durable, long-term performance gaskets and dust seals
- Low-outgassing and non-fogging, containing no plasticizers or residual chemicals to contaminate devices
- Poron 4701 sponge won't become brittle and crumble, and is non-corrosive to metal.
- Poron 4701 is inherently flame retardant without additives.
- Poron 4701 meets the flammability requirements of UL HBF and MVSS 302
- Good chemical resistance
- Easy to fabricate, die-cuts cleanly and works with a broad range of adhesives
- Broad range of formulas and thicknesses from 0.012" to 0.500" (0.43mm to 12.7mm)
Rogers PORON® high performance urethane foams - download the Poron Sealing and Design Guide.
Sealing Devices also offers a complete line of BISCO® high performance silicone foams and sponge materials.
Rogers PORON® and BISCO® are licensed trademarks of Rogers Corporation.