Switchgear Vents Seal Enclosures
Venting Switchgear Enclosures helps eliminate water ingress
Switchgears need protection against water ingress in enclosures, and need to eliminate pooled water within the box to aid in protecting service workers.
Control thermal cycling with the box! Need to vent gas insulated switchgear substations? Membrane vents can help.
Switchgear power systems require adequate enclosure seals and enclosure gaskets for relay protection and fault protection for high voltage switchgear enclosures, as well as medium and low voltage boxes. Protect your power systems, switch panels and switchgear by equalizing pressures with the ambient environment using protective membrane vents.
Call our Inside Sales team at 800-727-3257 for:
- Switchgear vents
- Switchgear enclosure gaskets
- Power system protection form-in-place gaskets
- Gas insulated substation vents
- Relay protection seals
- Gas insulated switchgear substation seals, sealing, vents
- Switchgear OEM sealing and sealants