GORE® joint sealant, GORE® GR Sheet Gaskets, GORE® Series 1000 Gasket Tape
joint sealant, Gasket tapes, sheet gasketing from W.L. Gore
GORE® Joint Sealant, GORE® Gasket Tape Series 1000, GORE® GR Sheet Gasketing, GORE® Gasket Tape Series 500 and GORE® Universal Pipe Gasket (Style 800) gaskets are some of the most chemically resistant materials available. PTFE and expanded ePTFE provide extreme sealing in sheet gasketing, gasket tape, joint sealant, and universal gasket configurations. In addition to resisting most chemicals, expanded PTFE gaskets also resist creep and cold flow. Find gaskets specifically for low bolt load, or for use in sealing fragile pipe flanges.
GORE® Gasket Tape Series 500 is an exceptionally creep resistant 100% ePTFE gasket tape that delivers worry-free sealing on large flanges with form-in-place capabilities.
- Sealing Devices offers GORE® Series 500 Gasket Tape for large steel flanges. Building on expanded PTFE (ePTFE) technology, tapes enable industrial plants to save time, money and trouble compared to conventional large gaskets. GORE® Series 500 Gasket Tape represents a significant breakthrough in creep resistance. It offers at least 50% greater creep resistance than other ePTFE gasket tapes maximizing operational reliability of flanged connections.
GORE® GR Sheet Gasketing provides unmatched sealing reliability and strength. Superior creep resistance and cold flow resistance over traditional PTFE gasket materials. GORE® GR Sheet is stronger and more dimensionally stable than other PTFE materials, and is conformable to rough or irregular flange surfaces. - Case Studies
GORE® Joint Sealant is 100% ePTFE sealing cord that makes sealing large steel flanges with irregular shapes or with pitted surfaces cost effective and easier.
- GORE® Joint Sealant is chemically resistant to most all media, making it ideal for use in strong alkali, acid, or process based chemical systems. The joint sealant can be formed to fit any shape regardless of flange size or complexity, and can be customized on the work site without specialized equipment.
GORE® Universal Pipe Gasket (Style 800) Technical Information
Material: 100% expanded PTFE with multidirectional strength, Temperature range: -450°F to 600°F (-269°C to 315° C), Chemical resistance: Resistant to all media in the 0-14 pH range, except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine, Operating pressure: Vacuum to 3000 psig (200 bar). Shelf Life: ePTFE is not subject to aging
GORE® Series 1000 Gasket Tape is now available, and helps protect glass-lined steel vessels against aggressive media, and protect equipment while reducing emissions.
- Chemical processors deal with aggressive media in high temperatures, system pressures, imperfect sealing surfaces and with limited gasket loads making sealing difficult.
- GORE® Series 1000 Gasket Tape is chemically inert, highly conformable, and is highly resistant to creep, cold flow and clamp-force loss - even at low loads.
- Helpful Installation Tips
"FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations"
GORE and designs are trademarks of W.L. Gore & Associates