Poron 4701 Urethane foam gaskets
PORON® Urethane 4701 foams for gaskets and dust seals
- Poron 4701 urethane foam gaskets offer excellent compression set resistance which enables durable, long-term performance for gasketing, sealing, and cushioning.
- Poron 4701 urethane sponge gaskets have low-outgassing and non-fogging, containing no plasticizers or residual chemicals to contaminate the device. Poron 4701 does not become brittle and crumble, and is non-corrosive to metal.
- Poron 4701 foams are Inherently flame retardant without the use of additives.
- Many Rogers Poron grades meet flammability requirements of UL HBF and MVSS 302.
- Engineered urethane formulations offering a wide modulus range - 2-90 psi @ 25% deflection.
- Poron 4701 provides good chemical resistance
- Easy to fabricate, die-cuts cleanly and works with a broad range of adhesives
- Broad range of formulas and thicknesses from 0.012" to 0.500" (0.43mm to 12.7mm)
- Rogers 4701 foams make excellent compression set resistent gaskets and dust seals.
Download a Poron product selector guide
Poron 4701-30 is very soft, easily compressed for use where flexibility is a key requirement. Standard available thickness range from 0.021"
Poron 4701-50 is a Firm material used for managing high energy impact with gasketing needs. Standard available thickness range from 0.012" to 0.500" (0.30 mm to 12.7 mm).
PORON® V-0 Foam
Specifically formulated polyurethane material designed to meet all requirements under UL94 for both V-0 and HBF flammability ratings.
New PORON® ThinStik™ Materials.
Add the 92-12 PORON Urethane to a pressure-sensitive adhesive layer built into its construction and you get an innovative product, with a higher compressibility than traditional laminated adhesive constructions to help designers meet the demands of ultra-thin gap-filling applications.
Rogers Poron urethane foam materials provide excellent compression set, and low-outgassing options for OEM manufacturers.